s, we believe they can go out and get the job done," wide re

Todo lo que no cabe en los demas foros.

s, we believe they can go out and get the job done," wide re

Notapor blueberryjerry » 01 Sep 2016, 04:38

NEW YORK -- Nick Young and the Lakers 3-point shooters couldnt miss early. Vontaze Burfict Jersey . Paul Pierce couldnt believe he missed at the end. Young scored a season-high 26 points to spark a huge effort from the leagues most productive bench, and Los Angeles beat the Brooklyn Nets 99-94 on Wednesday night after blowing a 27-point lead. Wesley Johnson made the tiebreaking basket when he stole Pierces pass and dunked with 1:35 left, and the Lakers used their sizzling start to bounce back from a loss in Washington a night earlier and win for the fourth time in five games. "We werent doing anything wrong (early in the game)," Lakers coach Mike DAntoni said. "Everything was going and going, and guys were hitting shots. We just have to understand how we do it and bottle it and keep going." Pau Gasol added 21 points for the Lakers, moving into second place on the NBAs career list for points by a European player. Wearing new black uniforms and hearing "Lets go Lakers!" chants, the Lakers jumped on the Nets right from the start and were ahead 48-21 early in the second quarter. But the Nets fought all the way back, also behind their bench. They had a chance to tie it again at the end, but Pierce just missed from straightaway with 2.2 seconds left, capping a 4-for-17 night. "Its frustrating when the ball doesnt go your way, but eventually I know these shots throughout the course of 82 games are going to fall for me," Pierce said. Joe Johnson scored 18 points but missed nine of 10 shots in the second half for the Nets, who failed in their bid to win consecutive games for the first time this season. Mirza Teletovic had a career-best 17 for the Nets, Andray Blatche and Alan Anderson each added 14, and Pierce finished with 12. Still without starters Deron Williams and Brook Lopez, plus key reserves Jason Terry and Andrei Kirilenko, the Nets fell to the Lakers for the 11th straight time. Gasol has 15,773 points. He entered 10 behind Detlef Schrempf for No. 2 among European players, and the centre from Spain now trails only Dallas Dirk Nowitzki. Jordan Farmar scored 15 points and Jodie Meeks had 11 for the Lakers, hitting a pair of free throws with 8.3 seconds left that never wouldve seemed necessary the way the game began, with Los Angeles making seven of its first nine 3-point attempts and hitting Brooklyn with an 18-0 run. "We were playing well, moving the ball and making shots and getting stops," said Farmar, a former Nets reserve. "We knew they would make a run, though. Once we relaxed, they took advantage of it." Steve Blake hit consecutive 3-pointers to open it and the Lakers sprinted to an 11-2 lead after barely 2 minutes. The Nets were only down seven with under 2 1/2 minutes left in the opening quarter before Young ran off the final nine points to make it 34-18. Farmar then opened the second with three straight 3-pointers to make it 43-18, capping the Lakers run of 18 straight points. He later added another that bounced on the rim a bunch of times before falling, pushing it to 48-21 with 8:30 to play. The Nets came right back with 15 in a row to trim it to 48-36, and the Lakers led 54-40 at halftime. "The Lakers came out and they hit us right off the bat, but the guys kept fighting," said Nets coach Jason Kidd, who caused a bit of a delay at the end when he dropped his drink onto the court in front of the bench. A video of Kidds drink fumble showed him appearing to tell guard Tyshawn Taylor to "hit me" as he walked toward the bench. Taylor then bumped into Kidd, who spilled the drink in his hand, giving the Nets time to discuss strategy while the floor was cleaned. Brooklyn played a strong third quarter, the period thats so often been such a big downfall this season, then pulled within six to open the fourth on Teletovics 3-pointer. He gave them their first tie at 92 with a pair of free throws with 3:57 left. Wesley Johnson then stepped in front of Pierces pass for an easy two points the other way. "I saw his eyes look over to where I was, but I think he didnt see me," Johnson said. "So I played the passing line and took a gamble and got my hand it." Blakes free throw made it 95-92. Andersons dunk cut it to one with 9.8 seconds left before Meeks free throws, and Xavier Henry closed it out with two free throws after Pierces miss. NOTES: The Nets last victory over the Lakers was Nov. 25, 2007, in Los Angeles behind 15 points, 14 assists and seven rebounds from Kidd. The Lakers finished 13 for 30 behind the arc. Giovani Bernard Jersey . The leagues board of governors accepted the five-year deal during a conference call Friday. The CFLPA voted in favour Thursday night. Bengals Jersey . Danks (1-8) lost his first eight decisions in the worst opening to a season by a White Sox starter since 1942. The lefty looked like his 15-game winning self of a year ago, allowing just one unearned run on seven hits with striking out six and walking just one in 7 1/3 innings. http://www.footballbengalsnflstore.com/Youth-Anthony-Munoz-Elite-Jersey/ .C. -- Lewis Ratcliffe scored twice -- including the winner in overtime -- and added five assists to lift the Vancouver Stealth over the Colorado Mammoth 14-13 in National Lacrosse League action on Friday.PHILADELPHIA -- Vince Young might get another chance to audition for his next job. Young is preparing to make his second straight start in place of injured Michael Vick when the Philadelphia Eagles host New England on Sunday. The two-time Pro Bowl quarterback led the Eagles to a 17-10 win over the Giants in his first action in nearly a year. Vick missed practice Wednesday because of two broken ribs that forced him to miss the game at New York. He has started throwing, but its uncertain whether hell be able to play against the AFC East-leading Patriots (7-3). "Its getting better, just not there yet," coach Andy Reid said Wednesday. "If he can go, then he goes. And if not, then he doesnt." Having Young allows the Eagles (4-6) not to rush Vick back. Young overcame three interceptions against the Giants and threw for 258 yards and two touchdowns, including the go-ahead score with 2:45 left. He led Philadelphia on an 18-play, 80-yard drive that consumed 8:51, finishing it off with an 8-yard TD toss to Riley Cooper. Young spent five up-and-down seasons in Tennessee after being selected with the No. 3 overall pick in the 2006 draft. He signed a one-year deal to be Vicks backup, knowing that he could improve his overall skills while learning from Reid and offensive co-ordinator Marty Mornhinweg. Young could get an opportunity to be a starter somewhere next season if he continues to play well. But all hes focused on for now is this year. "Its not about me," Young said. "My biggest goal is to just get here and just to learn from Coach Andy Reid and Marty, respected guys across the league, continue to get myself better and better as a quarterback." Before facing the Giants, Young had thrown just one pass -- an interception -- since his last game with the Titans on Nov. 21, 2010. He impressed his teammates with his poise and leadership ability, helping the Eagles stay alive in the playoff race with a victory over the first-place Giants. "Anytime you go into a game with a guy who hasnt really played yet, and you come out with a win like tthat, especially late in the game when you persevere through it, that breeds confidence in his abilities," centre Jason Kelce said. Anthony Munoz Bengals Jersey. . "I dont want to say that I was ever not confident that Vince could do it, but Im definitely more confident now, having been through the (Giants) game." Youngs overall career statistics are so-so, but hes 31-17 as a starter. He wont get the chance to play much in Philadelphia unless Vick is injured. The Eagles gave Vick a $100 million, six-year contract that includes $40 million guaranteed after he led them to the NFC East title last year and was a Pro Bowl starter. Vicks inconsistency this season, however, is a big reason why the Eagles have failed to live up to their enormous preseason expectations. Vick has 11 interceptions, five more than he had all of last year. No matter who lines up under centre, players are confident they can beat any team. "We believe in the quarterbacks we have in this room, and no matter who plays, we believe they can go out and get the job done," wide receiver Jason Avant said. "I thought Vince did a great job giving guys opportunities last week. He had some interceptions, but a couple of those plays couldve been made better by the receivers, so we have confidence in anyone that plays. Hopefully, well go out and execute our game plan and make some plays for Vince and our team." Vick broke his two lower ribs on the second play of the Eagles 21-17 loss to Arizona on Nov. 13, though he stayed in the entire game. He hasnt practiced since, but is making some progress. "Well, hes gone from last week he couldnt throw the ball at all to where he at least can throw it a little bit," Reid said. "Im just taking it day by day. You cant guess on these things." NOTES: WR DeSean Jackson missed practice because of a bruised foot. ... CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie isnt expected to play against New England because of a high ankle sprain. ... WR Jeremy Maclin returned to practice after missing one game with shoulder and hamstring injuries. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
blueberryjerry
Recien Llegado
Recien Llegado

Volver a Chit-Chat